Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE Omega Exhaust

lmoengnr

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12.5 Maloo R8, MY12 Redline ute, Magnum 224
Are they the ones you see with one pipe clean and the other with exhaust. Like that each side. Cold mornings and you’d only see exhaust moisture from one tip, not both each side, (if that makes sense)
Exhaust exits from both tips.
afmmuffler.jpg

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
Ahhhh. Ok. That makes sense now. Got ya.

The ones I’m talking about had two separate tips. That’s what we used on the Calais. I had to be picky about which ones we used because there were ones with one of the tips blanked off and ones with dual functional tips.

So there’s five possible mufflers. The single system muffler. The dual system with single tips, Y tip, dual open tip, and dual tip with a dummy tip.

Derekthetree

Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F R8 SV Manual
Ahhhh. Ok. That makes sense now. Got ya.

The ones I’m talking about had two separate tips. That’s what we used on the Calais. I had to be picky about which ones we used because there were ones with one of the tips blanked off and ones with dual functional tips.

So there’s five possible mufflers. The single system muffler. The dual system with single tips, Y tip, dual open tip, and dual tip with a dummy tip.
Don't forget single tip into two dummys, Mercedes style.

69338692130c769269503665e96b55ed.jpg