Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE Omega Fog Lights Question ?

AussieHolden

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive Wagon 2006
Hi Guys,

I am seeking to find out if I can install factory fog lights on my newly brought VE Commodore Omega Series 1 on the standard bar ?

gossie

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE International 3.6L
Does it get very foggy where you are?

jr_

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II Sportwagon
Hi Guys,

I am seeking to find out if I can install factory fog lights on my newly brought VE Commodore Omega Series 1 on the standard bar ?

Yes, the fog lights and bezels will fit straight in to your bumper bar, as Omega and Berlina are same front bars - and Berlina fog lights standard from factory.

I'll answer your next question before you ask it: Do they wire up easy, like as if they were optioned from factory?"

Short Answer: No

Long Answer: Add money and assistance from Holden, and anything is possible (a member on here has had it done)

Lots of threads on here how to wire fog lights without the Berlina/Calais/SV6/SS/Statesman etc integrated headlight/foglight switch
(I haven't seen anyone put up a How To thread with the integrated headlight/fog light switch)

Anthonie

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega
I am looking to fit an SV6 bumper to my omega however I will need to wire fog lights to fill in fog light holes, I was wondering where I could get this done... is Holden an option as my omega is currently 13 years old otherwise where else can it be done

vywgn

Reaction score
Members Ride
1967 Holden HR Premier Wagon / 2015 VFII SV6 Sedan
Auto electrician will be able to sort that out for you