Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE Phone Connection

Adza75

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII SSV Redline
In regards to the echo/feedback thing, i had the same problem, simple fix for me.. When you connect your phone to the car ("voice in") you can adjust your volume, i normally have to put this up in the 40's, go into the audio settings and adjust your speakers fully to the front and right (drivers door). You can also do this while on a call.

The thing i love about that is it will keep your phone audio settings separate from your radio/cd settings and switch between them as you make and hang up calls.

I have an Omega and the bluetooth feature was optioned in by the previous owner.

Unfortunately on my SS I can't do this... it will only let me alter the volume and it keeps that separate to the CD/radio volume. The menu items for balance/fader/bass/treble etc are not available once the VOICE IN is displayed.

ashley.salta

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS Ute
Hi Rob,

Could you repost the VE phone plug pinout? It appears to have disappeared from your post.

Thanks.

Ashley.

You can connect it at the Dealer Options Connector behind the glovebox,this has power, ignition, ground, audio inputs, mute etc, im looking for the wiring pinouts now i will post them when i find them.

Rob