Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE Runout Model

Mike08

No Back seat drivers
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS Ute
Mate that's a great deal, love the height of the pedders, certainly going that way myself. That pic confirms it even more in my mind.

Cheers and enjoy your new car.

BLACK-VE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SS, VE SS ute 360rwkws daily VE LPG
SS utes were 33K drive away end of 08 so with run out deals you'd think you could get a SV6 around the 30K driveaway.

Buzzbug

Reaction score
Members Ride
VU II S, 1974 VW Beetle
how many KM was the Demo?

When i test drove it and put the deposit down, it had 3,300km on it.
It was the car that the finance manager used on a daily basis.
So when i pick it up, it will have had it's first service done and a few extra goodies put on it too.
Bring on wednesday.

wingwang99

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Voodoo Sv6
Hi guys at the moment i have a 1995 vr commodore and im on my green P's and im 18, now i know i wont get much trade in on it or even anything at all but owell, i test drove the 2010 manual sv6 ute yesterday at my local sunco holden in maroochydore qld. Now they want around 33,000 for it. its there last one due to the runout. i just want to know if thats good and if i can get out of that stupid dealer delivery when i can drive it out myself. now people an the police think im a hoon becuz of judging commodore drivers but im not a hoon i just love the commodore. and now im even more impressed with the new my10 sv6 ute. but has anyone had any issues with them? thanx

If you're 18 and live in qld this would mean that you're on your p's. Thus meaning that you are not legally allowed to drive the car?

Fekason

Fekason
Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 MY16 SV6, 2 x Triumph 2500 (1970/77), manuals
Run Out Deals, and Prices for VE II?

Hi,

I am curious at the run out deals being achieved. I bought my MY09 SV6 Manual sedan at the height of the local meltdown from the GFC, i.e. Dec 08. I paid just under $31K, including GST, drive away for a zero Km "demo".

The advertised run out prices appear to be not much different to the many special offers that I have seen since then, i.e. $36K drive away but with free sun roof. Is anyone getting much better than the advertised deals?

Has anyone priced a VE II SV6 Sedan yet? I thought that Holden may be using the release to reduce or remove the large discounts that have become a way of life for nearly two years now.