Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Ve series 2

UFO

I Believe
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10 VE International Sportwagon SIDI 3L
Hi All,

Long time no post. I hate to say it, but I believe the FG Falcon is the better car. I have to chosse a new car for work in the coming weeks from the following,

1/ VE II Omega (Luv the new Sizzle Red)
2/ FG Falcon XT
3/ Aurion ATX

As much as I love Holden, I think its the FG for me.

Of course you arent going to get much love with such a statement on a Holden forum, but just for kicks any chance you can quantify your opinion?
Because sales of the FG arent even close to the Commodore and from a body style point of view the FG looks like its come straight out of last century (mid 90's styling).
Not having a go, I'm genuinely interested in why you would rate the FG anywhere near the VE, let alone above it. Because having a look on the Ford forum wont take you long to see quite a few Ford owners conceed that the FG styling is dogs balls compared to the VE.

And to answer your post, if given the choice between those 3 I'd obviously still pick the VE2, but have you considered an International for the extra creature comforts?