Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE Serries 2 V6 front speekers ot working

Wagonman2024

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE wagon V6
Front door speekers dont work balance and left right set to centre are these thing fused any where?

SV607

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden Commodore VE SV6 & Holden EH Premier
Front door speekers dont work balance and left right set to centre are these thing fused any where?
if u can take off your door trims.. check the wires.. also make sure your doors have not filled up with water. due to the 3 drain holes at bottom being blocked. causing the speakers to short out.. this is common on the VE..

SV607

Reaction score
Members Ride
whats the Fader set to on the IQ system. if set to rear you wont get anything on front speakers

SV607

Reaction score
Members Ride
fader set to centre
seems strange.. as far as i know there is not a fuse for just front speakers... i would see about removing the door trim.. just check ur speakers. still unusual u have lost both speakers. it could even be the IQ system itself... maybe one of the members on here can also help.. have u got SV6 or Calais or Omega..

SV607

Reaction score
Members Ride

tlm2408

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE 2012 S2 SV6
I would try unplugging the speaker plug on the side of the IQ and plugging it back in. Maybe try spraying with some contact cleaner.