Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE Speakers

holdenboy

Custom Car Stereo Systems
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Wagon
Its fairly easy, theres a few screws on the bottom edge of the trim, one or two around each end, a screw underneath the armrest, one inside the door lever (behind a square panel if my memory serves me correct) and thats about it. Oh, and the door lever needs to be pull away from the trim and you need to disonnect the two cables that operate the door lock and lever.
Once youve got them undone then start at the bottom corner and pull the trim away from the door, if it hasnt been off before the little plastic clips will be tight as.....so it will take some force. From there you'll see the speaker ;)

Wolfeman1979

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
Its fairly easy, theres a few screws on the bottom edge of the trim, one or two around each end, a screw underneath the armrest, one inside the door lever (behind a square panel if my memory serves me correct) and thats about it. Oh, and the door lever needs to be pull away from the trim and you need to disonnect the two cables that operate the door lock and lever.
Once youve got them undone then start at the bottom corner and pull the trim away from the door, if it hasnt been off before the little plastic clips will be tight as.....so it will take some force. From there you'll see the speaker ;)

Thanks for your help

SS-V

Reaction score
Members Ride
SS-V Limited Edition
Hi, I just picked up my SS-V limtied edition.

I am trying to work out where all the 11 speakers are, including that subwoofer.

Obviouly, 3 in dash, 2 in front doors, 2 in rear doors....what about parcel shelf?

Can someone tell me that has located them?

B3nj

they see me trollin
Reaction score
Members Ride
'09 VE Omega
hey guys, sorry to hijack this post but a few of you seem to know what your talking about, need to install my subs in my 09 VE omega.

Anyone have any clue on how I would go about getting this done. No speakers on the parcel shelf to run them off :S I'd prefer to do it myself.

Cheers.

bsmith83

Reaction score
Members Ride
2006 ve berlina sedan v6/4a
VE Berlina speakers

What are the best speakers to buy for a 2006 VE Berlina. I want them to run off the headunit and fit the factory speaker holes. No custom work required.

duca1991

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore Executive
Hey guys, just wondering is the Holden IQ headunit in my Ve series 2 omega any good for running aftermarket speakers as i want to get rid of the shitty paper cone speakers. Just say if i got some Alpine type r splits or kicker ks6.2 splits, would it be fairly loud even though they wont be getting full power? is the headunit 50x4 like most aftermarket headunits, any information on the holden iq headunit will be appreciated, thank you

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
www.ranjinstallations.com.au
Members Ride
VR Stato, C180 Kompressor, Prado and Ka
No infant you will find a decrease in volume with any aftermarket speaker... a marked decrease also.

kazz

Reaction score
Members Ride
My12 VE SS V REDLINE SERIES 2 UTE
What size speakers does the 2012 series 2 VE SSV redline ute have? I want to change them out for Bose if I can get them to fit my ride.