Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Ve SS After Tune.

RUF-60L

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 VE SS
dynosheet.jpg

wez84

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve ssv/vr calais V6 turbo oneday N/A Track car
Wow it seems like the cars with an Xforce exhaust are putting out more power:butt:
Ha Ha it could mean nothing but.

StoneX

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais-V 6.0L
autos get smaller numbers than manuals, guy who did my tune said between 250-270rwkw for autos with 3" cat backs, headers, and OTR, so thats fine, manuals generally make between 10-15kw more

i got 263.5rwkw and mine is an auto
Yeah, I was comparing his auto with my auto... 254rwkw and 281rwkw is a huge difference for the same mods.

scouser king

Reaction score
Members Ride
06 VE SS
Yeah, I was comparing his auto with my auto... 254rwkw and 281rwkw is a huge difference for the same mods.

Well i dont know if this would make a difference,the day before my tune and dyno run i had done a full services on the ss myself witch included:
New oil
New oil filter
New coolant
All new spark pugs(one was crack when the headers got put on)
All new spark leads
Cleaned the air filter in the VCM OTR
Plus it was a cool day around 25 and work shop is near to beach no more than 5 mins drive, so we get a good sea breeze most day to keep things cool in the afternoons.

aza252

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV MY10
2010 ve ssv auto, stock exhaust except rear mufflers are gone and got straight pipes through, tune and otr from VCM. before tune had 191 RWKW with tune and otr now have 236 RWKW