Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE SS Cop Car

gonnaenodathat

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 50th anniversary Manual FG XR6T
no one is reading this are they ? he already bought it :D

as for hammered ! we test drove a VE SS and do you think for a minute when they are at the dealers they don't get "tested thoroughly ?" of course they get the boot into them from new ! maybe a month or so of test drives and getting the boot into them regular ! its a lottery with any car, you can only go on gut feeling and overall condition when buying a 2nd car of any description. motor and gearbox would be further down list of checks ! underneath and inside as someone said would be give a better indication if whats happened to it in the past !
I'd buy one but price would need to reflect the previous history and reputation they have whether founded or not !.

Shorty33

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega sedan 3.0 2010
Damo: "... Any other advice u guys could know some where under that I cant see so I can know if its really a ex cop car ..."
- can't you pay a small fee to the Rego people to see who owned it previously ?

ssv183

BAZINGA
Reaction score
Members Ride
SSV CBR1000rr
::
Not sure if I ever will be modding it; after driving a six for over ten years it's plenty quick enough...

Has anyone ever heard/said THAT before !!!!:rofl2:

colonelbmx

Reaction score
Members Ride
Black ssv redline ute
no engine mods are done to cop cars they do get suspension upgrades tho and some of the wiring is redone to handle the extra load from all the electronics on board.
While they are serviced very regularly they are cop cars after all so probably a bit more wear then normal.