Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Ve ss issue

Craig93

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS SEDAN
Hey guys, i let my car get down to low for fuel one time and ever since it has been really jerky and idles strange. Any ideas?

WogBoyz

435rkw/590rwhp
Reaction score
Members Ride
08 VE SSV M6 Ute
Havnt had this problem before, could just be a bad batch of fuel? maybe let it get down halfway put in new fuel and add a injector cleaner in and see how that goes

Craig93

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS SEDAN
Yea ive had a few different tanks in it and still feels similar. I have just got a Trade Fuel system cleaner from work so im gonna tryy it out. Is it possible that the fuel filter could be clogged?

phillsau

Reaction score
Members Ride
05 vz sv6
you probably got some crappy fuel or sucked some crap from the bottom of the tank i stopped using woolworths fuel cause my car was doing the same ran some injector cleaner throu a few tanks and now run it only on premium from coles express and it runs great again ....

Cruzer

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF 2 SSV
Yea sounds to me you have picked up some crap from the bottom of the tank, should run through hopefully after a while if not, may have to get the filter looked at or fuel lines etc worst case scenario, put a few full tanks of premium stuff through it and if no change have it looked at mate.