Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE SS rims to suit VP

seek

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp commodore
Rims look good mate a nice start keep up the mods and the car will be turning heads in no time :)

Thanks bro. Yeah big pain getting them on, had to get them machined out to fit and had to get different nuts. But it was well worth it.

seek

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp commodore
Thanks bro. Yeah big pain getting them on, had to get them machined out to fit and had to get different nuts. But it was well worth it.

Yeah mate hate that sort of crap, you go in thinking yep easy done then **** goes down and the jobs just got a whole added element but the end product's always worth it (my last few hour job took a good 15-20 but the end look of the car worth it)

What you got in mind next for the car bud?[/QUOTE]

haha yeah man.. Um actually probably going to sell the vp cheap, paints going on the old bugger, it's not going with the rims though haha! Going to upgrade shortly to something a bit heavier to a v8. I want to get a
Vy ss - newer, good looking interior, love the shape.. I reckon they are just good cars all round. But I still love the older models going to be hard selling the old vp ha..

seek

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp commodore
[/QUOTE]Yeah I was the same with my old VS didn't want to let it go but in the end it had to go the VX took it's prestige :) and now I'm just waiting one more bloody yeah before I can put the LS1 in the VX, so for now I have to be content with the V6 and just building the body and appearance of the car until I'm able to start molding the performance of my V8 engine (waiting in Dads shed) :D

No doubt I would be running away with the wheels..[/QUOTE]

Yeah it's hard letting go haha!! That's going to be sweet as man. Yeah good idea, just keep yourself occupied on building the body while you wait. It's probably the best place to start to get people geezing at ya car haha..

Big_Simmo

Deep Blue Cranberry
Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 Series 2 SSV Redline Ute
For someone who is not really a fan of the god old VP its sitting pretty nice with those ve rims on it mate :)

seek

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp commodore
Why 235's and 245's? Looks great too man

Hey, I brought the rims couple of weeks back they came with 245/45/18s on all 4. 2 needed replacing as they weren't roadworthy. I tested the other 2 on the front and it was rubbing with the 245's.. Tried them on the back 100% clearance. So I'd thought i'd save some dollars and just leave the 245's on the back. 235's are fitting nice and snug on the front.

Thanks man!