Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE ssv redline air con issues

GTS98

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV REDLINE
G’day just wandering if anyone could possibly help with a solution, my 2012 VE ssv redline has some air con issues, for the last year 3 years I’ve had no answers, I use to get it regassed every 2 to 3 months, it’s been checked thoroughly for leaks and there isn’t any, I’ve given up on paying shops to regas it all the time if there is any suggestions on what the problem could possibly that would be much appreciated. Just thought I’d check here before I think it, stuff I’ll go out and get a new compressor and condenser and see if that helps. Also side not, there is a slight whistle when I first would turn it on.
Cheers

lmoengnr

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12.5 Maloo R8, MY12 Redline ute, Magnum 224
G’day just wandering if anyone could possibly help with a solution, my 2012 VE ssv redline has some air con issues, for the last year 3 years I’ve had no answers, I use to get it regassed every 2 to 3 months, it’s been checked thoroughly for leaks and there isn’t any, I’ve given up on paying shops to regas it all the time if there is any suggestions on what the problem could possibly that would be much appreciated. Just thought I’d check here before I think it, stuff I’ll go out and get a new compressor and condenser and see if that helps. Also side not, there is a slight whistle when I first would turn it on.
Cheers
What are the issues you're having?

GTS98

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV REDLINE
What are the issues you're having?

after re gassing the air con it’s only lasting 2 to 3 months, numerous leak checks done only to keep being told there is no leaks…