Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE Stolen from dealership

craigvk

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VK 5L Calais
As far as getting caught the 12 month good behaviour bond they'll get for this just doesn't seem to deter them.

Yeah. That unfortuneately seems to be the norm sentence for that these days. There used to be a thing called 'jail'.

Trevor 062

Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE S2 SSV REDLINE & 07 VZ ACCLAIM WAGON
You would think the dealers would have some sort of tracking device on the test drive units..

naf33n

go
Reaction score
Members Ride
Supercharged VU SS
they motor will probably end up in some vk or torana, hopefully just in time for sumernats,

some people are so stupid, any of you guys remember when they released the sv6000 and some dick stole one before it was even on sale, its not like a bright yellow commodore doesnt atract enough attention

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
maybe i should take it back now...i just had to have the seats for my own car :(

Sorry

VKStevo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Exec
maybe i should take it back now...i just had to have the seats for my own car :(

Sorry
ive always thought there was something sus about u

haha kidding, but some people are pretty stupid, i hope they get caught and [gaoled :confused: ], would teach them a good lesson

glassjowned

"Banana Hammock"
Reaction score
Members Ride
VXII Exec.
I test drove a car while still on my P's all by myself, didn't have to show license or ID or anything, the dealer wasn't even bothered I didn't put my plates up.

Pretty good idea though, if you're just after a joy ride.

Rombles

HSVDT #1
Reaction score
Website
rombles.msn.space.com
Members Ride
HSVDT Limited Ed'n Z Series Clubsport #8-6.0L/M6
I did that a few times growing up in Pt Pirie.... mind you we were test driving absolute shitboxes, not brand new SS-V's!

potshots007

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN series II custom :) and VZ exec
well aparently engine and box takes about 18 minutes to get out with the right equipment, have you looked under one of them, nothing to em, still dont see the point in stealing a car, especially from a dealership, well thats my opinion anyway