Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE SV6 Car accident (AAMI insured, comprehensive)

bennypage

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE S2 SS Sportwagon
lol I agree :)

HellSoldier

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore VE SV6
Hrmm.. going to have to call AAMI and find out if it's OK to tape up the rear bumper, at least then it'd be drivable.

Cheers dudes

HellSoldier

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore VE SV6
30 minutes waiting on the phone, they're now getting the hint of how much damage has been done to the exhaust and rear bumper. Got a guy on the line who's organising a pick-up time.

Approaching the 45minute timer. Like DAMN. heh At least they're aussies =\

CSP

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
my car
Celica is only at fault for running into the VE. VE driver is at fault for hitting the Learner in the Mazda. ALWAYS maintain a safe distance from the car in front, even when stopped, so you don't run into them - even if someone hits you from behind.

Rusty

٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt with VU/VZ bits
Celica is only at fault for running into the VE. VE driver is at fault for hitting the Learner in the Mazda. ALWAYS maintain a safe distance from the car in front, even when stopped, so you don't run into them - even if someone hits you from behind.

What?? the VE is NOT at fault for getting pushed into the car in front.

Edit - I just got Trolled by the JC Troll didn't I....?

Last edited:

Nikk_90

TINBUM
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV

thats a crock. so in your theory, someone who was going mega fast could hit you from the rear, push your car 20m forward to hit another car, and you'd be at fault for hitting the one in front? like seriously.. what are you smoking

VYHDT

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY HDT
thats a crock. so in your theory, someone who was going mega fast could hit you from the rear, push your car 20m forward to hit another car, and you'd be at fault for hitting the one in front? like seriously.. what are you smoking

I agree, was in an 8 car pile up on a freeway rear most car caused it by never braking and was at fault according to insurance and police... but i guess since CSP wasnt on the scene,so we will never know