Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE SV6 - HSV Front Bumper

jbray1984

Reaction score
Members Ride
Looking for a VE
Hey Guys,

Just wondering if anyone knows if the HSV Front Bumper is the same physical length on the front as the SV6 one?
Just want to know if I will have to change my skirts etc, because all I really want is the front.

jbray1984

Reaction score
Members Ride
Looking for a VE
That's a wicked looking SV6 dude. Although I should have specified, I'm more interested in the E1 series Front Bumper. I prefer it.
Any difference in size?

robbieharris

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve 60th anniversory
i didnt get to see what you wrote i think my post got deleted?

VTSS350

Blown VT LS1 450rwhp
Reaction score
Members Ride
VTLS1
That's a wicked looking SV6 dude. Although I should have specified, I'm more interested in the E1 series Front Bumper. I prefer it.
Any difference in size?

No difference at all. They fit on perfectly. I actually had an E1 HSV bar ready to fit on when the E2s came out. I love the E2 look so went down that path!

jbray1984

Reaction score
Members Ride
Looking for a VE
Awesome as.
Do you know if there is any fitting conversion to do?
I know you just said they fit on perfectly, but does that mean I could just go buy a Genuine HSV Bumper and throw it straight on?
Be awesome if I could just find someone selling one in my colour already and save me the hassle lol.

And robbie, if you mean in your other thread, I think I said something like "You can buy my SV6 bumper if I get my HSV Bumper replacement soonish lol". If I can find one at a good price painted anyway. Everyone has them in Black/Silver/White but I need the Ignition Orange and most are charging more than I can afford to spray that one piece.

robbieharris

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve 60th anniversory
well if you find any in black let me know cos ill go straight to a e1 front bar :)