Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

ve with cam package whats next?

Heron SSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 NT Pajero Exceed, 1984 VK SL
If your on a budget then keep an eye out for a second hand blower kit.... phat_6lt just sold his MP2300 for around 6k. Call a few performance workshops in your area and discuss a few options. at least you'll have an accurate price for the mods. Let us know how you go champ

Aussie Willy

Coal Miner
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Redline 2012
If your on a budget then keep an eye out for a second hand blower kit.... phat_6lt just sold his MP2300 for around 6k. Call a few performance workshops in your area and discuss a few options. at least you'll have an accurate price for the mods. Let us know how you go champ

Heron is on the money, I've heard a few stories of guys that sit down to piss have taken their car back to remove a brand new supercharger.

WogBoyz

435rkw/590rwhp
Reaction score
Members Ride
08 VE SSV M6 Ute
I've done it 239/247 cam heads ported and mill / LSXR ported pistons flycut, E85 double fuel pump large injectors etc etc around 360rwkws at the wheels.

cam give great $$$$ results after that large $$$ for little gain. Having said that I love it but a blower a fuel system would be the next cheaper option

with all of that and e85 i thought ya would make more then that man, but ur right but after cam it gets expensive as fark!

'ssv'

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV MY9.5 M6 UTE
Its just a peak kw number, the torque would be huge and stay up there all the way to redline.
A standard stroke naturally aspirated pushing 360rwkw is huge imo.

I dont know if his ute is auto or manual but if its auto it would read around 20rwkw. Eg. 380manual -360auto.

WogBoyz

435rkw/590rwhp
Reaction score
Members Ride
08 VE SSV M6 Ute
Its just a peak kw number, the torque would be huge and stay up there all the way to redline.
A standard stroke naturally aspirated pushing 360rwkw is huge imo.

I dont know if his ute is auto or manual but if its auto it would read around 20rwkw. Eg. 380manual -360auto.

yeah i reakon they are good numbers for a n/a 6L deff would leave me in the dust haha

K-Man

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
VCM 108mm throttlebody and manifold. They claim its suited to big N/A cars, and also +15rwkw. Was thinking about this for mine, but yet to see anyone outside their shop do it.

jacob00712

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve ssv
VCM 108mm throttlebody and manifold. They claim its suited to big N/A cars, and also +15rwkw. Was thinking about this for mine, but yet to see anyone outside their shop do it.[/QUOTE

Sit down to piss hahahahaha too true yea the vcm might be the way to go havibg a vcm otr already not too keen e85 it drinks pump gas enough as is,