Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VF 2100kg towbar - Whats included?

redvxr8clubby

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Clubsport R8 & VE SS
I'm not sure if Holden recommend Superlift shocks as their WDH doesn't have height adjustment provision? I think if you have a WDH such that towball height is correct, or if you have a height adjustable WDH that there is no need for the lift shocks.

Banjo79

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS Sportwagon
I can confirm that the only difference is the inclustion of the WD hitch for the 2100KG pack. You get two tow ball mounts. One for the standard duty towing and one specifically for the WD hitch. When I ordered my Calais, I got them to include the GM hitch cover which makes it look nice and neat when I don't have either of the towbars in.
I can't ever remember getting two tow ball mounts with mine.

tg68

Reaction score
Members Ride
vf calais v sedan
I can't ever remember getting two tow ball mounts with mine.
I think what is meant, use normal tongue/towball for normal towing, and if you optioned Load Distribution Hitch take remove the standard tongue/towball from the towbar receiver and insert the Load Distribution Hitch when towing heavy loads e.g. over 1600kg (although handbook recommends when towing over 1200kg)