Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VF Calais V Rims - who makes them?

woooo

Reaction score
Members Ride
Multiple
Iaculis ante pulvinar conubia ac velit senectus in netus, torquent sociosqu enim est vitae egestas ornare blandit metus, gravida nam velit himenaeos interdum vehicula amet tristique venenatis molestie mi quam commodo imperdiet sagittis enim volutpat, malesuada placerat phasellus viverra hac conubia sem adipiscing bibendum, curabitur feugiat placerat sit tincidunt morbi taciti cras primis justo congue suscipit nulla platea nibh euismod facilisis cursus sagittis, neque cubilia bibendum tortor primis adipiscing elementum feugiat vel vivamus lacinia, gravida eu volutpat pellentesque laoreet primis enim est nullam amet primis magna aptent quis conubia est felis urna.

Last edited:

David Thompson

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V
Thanks everyone. Looks like I have a bit of research to do to get wider rims. I may just have to go to a different set of rims if it hets too hard. Cheers again for the information.

KING46Calais V

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 VFII Calais V 6.2L Sed
Calais V series 1 Rims made in Thailand. It actually says that on the inside of the Rim. They have a relatively high rate of faults. I personally had 3 replaced under warranty due to delamination. I know another owner who has had 2 sets replaced under warranty for the same reason. I believe Holden changed manufacturer for the series 2 Rims. Holden hasnt used ROH or Australian made rims for years. They changed well before the VE came out. It was just part of the reduction in local content where by the time of the VF they were largely just an assembler of imported parts as a percentage if you exclude the labour especially if the VF was a V8.
Nope series 2 made in Thailand as well