Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VF Commodore fixes ( Take note GMH. )

Big-Al

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS 5.7 M6
I watched the video....fairly mundane....bet it does not run E85...liked the "Harrop" fan belt...the highlight of the video....ah well Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle all the way........

Yes harrop purchased a bulk order of Gates 8 rib belts and had their logo printed on them. And?
The video was a response to Hawk, not you. The kid in the video who complains about having to use his hands reminded me of your awesome typing skills...

someguy360

Reaction score
Members Ride
Various
how did I not discover this thread earlier........I needed to end my weekend on a hilarious note, and JC never dissapoints

PIR4TE

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Black Pearl
Correct.....you are sooooooooooo right...we have to think high octane not sugary substitutes....remember the old days when you put sugar in the petrol tank....and #$%^&* the engine.....read my lips.

e85 is 112 octane and majority is not made from sugar but QLD plantation farmed sorghum and eligible biomass including cane waste. Premium petrol is only 98 at best and costs 40% more for no reason other than it is imported from crooks overseas.

duaned

Reaction score
Members Ride
M6 Red Hot MSE
delivers.jpg

Flukey

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline
2. Closing the boot lid...there should be an external handle on the outside of the boot lid so that you do not have to place your hand on the top of the boot lid to close it...remedy...remove the handle from inside the boot lid and invert it and bolt to the outside of the boot lid down the bottom so that you can raise your hand to the top of the boot lid and close it.

You are suggesting a handle on the outside of the boot?
They haven't been popular since the EH so I cant see them making a comeback now.