Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VF Commodore inventory at dealerships? What's left?

blackve76

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS ute 360rwkw N/A, 2016 VF2 SS M6

daz_au

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII
Haha the vultures are circling, reasonable advertised prices on some of those cars and I bet you could get a deal walking in ready to buy !

Dirty Harry

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF MY17 Series 2 Redline - Red Hot
my wife was at a conference yesterday where one of the Holden marketing people spoke. They talked about Holden moving away from the 'blokey image' and aiming more at women etc, but they did mention there would be a '100 hour sale' coming up (instead of the Holden 4 day sales campaigns we are used to). So maybe there will be another sale soon to clear out VF stocks?

blackve76

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS ute 360rwkw N/A, 2016 VF2 SS M6
ralph.JPG
my wife was at a conference yesterday where one of the Holden marketing people spoke. They talked about Holden moving away from the 'blokey image' and aiming more at women etc, but they did mention there would be a '100 hour sale' coming up (instead of the Holden 4 day sales campaigns we are used to). So maybe there will be another sale soon to clear out VF stocks?
seen 72hr

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
They won't want VF's hanging around when the ZB goes on sale. Any remaining after that date might be good buys if they are the right combo.

LMF 17

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SSVR
Just seen all that’s left in Ballarat in V8’s, 2 SOG SSVR Auto sedans, 1Spitfire SSVR Auto sedan, 1 SOG SS Auto sedan, 1 Red Hot SSVR Manual Ute and 1 Red Hot MSE Auto with a ridiculous price on it. Up snooping around to see if they had any ZB’s yet, not that I’m buying, but I like checking out all new cars regardless of make and model.