Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VF Holden Commodore Issues and Faults

AERO15

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN HDT Aero 5.0
Hey guys!

Just got delivery of my Black Sv6 Storm today. The truck driver asked me to go over the outside of the vehicle to make sure there was no damage.

As I looked over the car, I noticed 2 scratches on the bonnet and a dint on the rear driver side wheel arch.

I was very disappointed.

I have only dealt with the Salary Sacrifice mob up until now, who should I speak to about getting these things repaired? Holden dealer or finance mob?

Also, being my first brand new car, how many km's would be normal on the odometre upon taking delivery? I had 47kms on the clock when I got it (normal or too many k's?)

Good news: great car to drive, has some get up and go for a v6. No other problems as of yet.

cashie

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS-V
Hey guys!

Just got delivery of my Black Sv6 Storm today. The truck driver asked me to go over the outside of the vehicle to make sure there was no damage.

As I looked over the car, I noticed 2 scratches on the bonnet and a dint on the rear driver side wheel arch.

I was very disappointed.

I have only dealt with the Salary Sacrifice mob up until now, who should I speak to about getting these things repaired? Holden dealer or finance mob?

Also, being my first brand new car, how many km's would be normal on the odometre upon taking delivery? I had 47kms on the clock when I got it (normal or too many k's?)

Good news: great car to drive, has some get up and go for a v6. No other problems as of yet.

I'd be very upset about that.. Mine had 5kms on it when I collected it.

AERO15

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN HDT Aero 5.0
Not too fussed about the K's...just pissed about the scratches and dents.

Although, the truck driver was a young bloke and did have my car at the back of his truck...may have had some fun with it or the dealer.

Fekason

Fekason
Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 MY16 SV6, 2 x Triumph 2500 (1970/77), manuals
With regards to auto park, I have tried it a few times when I have had time and traffic would not be affected by any need to have a second go. It has worked flawlessly each time, leaving the car about 15 cm from the curb.

I thought that it would be unnerving, but find it very easy with my manual transmission.

Trewman

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV
Mine had 43km on the clock. For the sake of it this is still brand new to me

davey g-force

I'm a sceptic...
Reaction score
Members Ride
02 RX7 S8 Spirit R 13B TT & 2013 Audi A3 1.8T DSG7
Hey guys!

I was very disappointed.

Speak to the same people you've been dealing with up till now (finance company). If you don't get any joy, contact the dealer.

But you need to take action and get it documented ASAP, otherwise they'll probably try to blame you for the damage.

Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!

duaned

Reaction score
Members Ride
M6 Red Hot MSE
I would say the dealership has pulled that car from another yard. This does happen.