Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vf hsv

some_guy

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SII Exec.
8 isn't anything to get excited about on a boosted car. Mine has 6, it's hardly a selling point or means anything.

Does the FG come with 6 from the show room? (genuine question)

TraidMarc

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.traidmarc.com
Members Ride
VE Series II SS-V Redline Sportswagon A6 Phantom
8 isn't anything to get excited about on a boosted car. Mine has 6, it's hardly a selling point or means anything.
Its hardly a selling point? or means anything?
Why do they have them then?
Surely if it doesn't mean anything, ie doesn't do anything, maybe they should just get rid of the extra weight?
I get what your saying though, I mean the Bugatti Veyron has 12 i believe, and I would not buy it for that reason alone....

Yeah I have added nothing.
So its got 2 more from stock, probably the ones for the Diff? Anyway its probably not a selling point, your right, but if it didn't have them, I'm sure youd find a comment to say why you wouldn't buy one without having them, so i guess it is a selling point!

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
Surely if it doesn't mean anything, ie doesn't do anything, maybe they should just get rid of the extra weight?
I get what your saying though, I mean the Bugatti Veyron has 12 i believe, and I would not buy it for that reason alone....

So its got 2 more from stock, probably the ones for the Diff? Anyway its probably not a selling point, your right, but if it didn't have them, I'm sure youd find a comment to say why you wouldn't buy one without having them, so i guess it is a selling point!

I doubt that anybody would take into account the number of rads a car has one way or the other. They would decide not to buy the car if it gets a track record of overheating stuff though.

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS

All I am saying is no one cares how many radiators a car has, only that it performs. Just marketing rubbish really.
THE ALL NEW VF COMMODORE, FACTORY FITTED WITH 20 WHEEL NUTS!!

GazG

Reaction score
Website
www.asquick.com.au
Members Ride
2007 VE SS
I think they look too overwrought style-wise, I reckon DRL's make a car looks like it's wearing jewellery (and jewellery is for women :p)

te_rarawa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS & VF SSV Redline
OMG those features.........so much technology is going into cars nowadays. i reckon the gts looks pretty wicked. def be on the wish list. 430kw stock!.......f**k yea

aussieakito

Holden Dealer Master Tech
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
Manual VY SS2, 2005 Rolla Sportivo
pics from work

944215_10201009699662025_1906884431_n.jpg

947218_10200402621920390_1210090438_n.jpg

984078_10200402622080394_553826935_n.jpg

Jonesy484

OfficialChadyMeetOrganisr
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 VE 2 SSV REDLINE WAGON
why do people still service vx's at holden?