Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VF Modifications

duz10s

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V V8 Prussian
Hey guys new to this forum, just purchased a Calais V V8 in prussian steel, cant wait to pick it up.

Want to take it straight down for new lowered springs and an cat back exhaust, does anyone know if its to early for shops offering mods yet to VF, I read on a few sites that most likely VE parts will fit?

Thanks

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
Hey guys new to this forum, just purchased a Calais V V8 in prussian steel, cant wait to pick it up.

Want to take it straight down for new lowered springs and an cat back exhaust, does anyone know if its to early for shops offering mods yet to VF, I read on a few sites that most likely VE parts will fit?

Thanks

Same drivetrain to VE so I'd suspect anybody who can competently tune a VE could do a VF. GMM would be my first choice.

stu454

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs 5l ute VF SSV
Hi talk to x force exhaust. They just used my vf for a sample car. headers are still 1 month awaythey are different to ve. Springs they are the same as ve check with King springs. Hopr this helps

Thanks

duz10s

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V V8 Prussian
Spoke to kings yes same springs as VE, exhaust shop said already done to VF's with cat back said same as VE, so if x force are saying that must be headers are only different, I'm only going cat ack

FirstComm

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline
Went to get a axle back muffler set-up on my VF SSV (from JHP) who sell X-Force and was told they don't have them available yet. ie. no flange like the VE it's a sleeve arrangement. Could only suggest a Cat-Back but would want to modify the induction because of AFM and the drone. I guess I have to wait, the car just clicked over 500km's today so perhaps I'll wit to see if any manufacturing defects before modification to the extent of induction and cat-back (Warranty consideration)