Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VF Random chat thread

ozdrexler

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline
Some cheap dirty slimeball decided to steal my nice shiny chrome looking valve caps on weekend. Obviously the $6 value at supercheap was too much for them to cough up so opted to be a crim instead. Ah well, its an excuse to head down the autoshop :)

JETURBO

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF R8 SV
theif with style maybe ?

graphicgoose

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY15 VF SSV Redline
"Shiny chrome" & "style" should almost never be used in the same sentence JET...

JETURBO

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF R8 SV
But you said i look good in my chrome,shiny hot pants ........

JETURBO

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF R8 SV
Bitch please u seen my arseless chaps and agreed i had "style" and pizazz!

timandhayley

Reaction score
Members Ride
Astra RS-V Hatch
FYI..... Another recall issued today for basically all 2013 and 2014 built VF's due to an issue with the Electric power steering system.

Everyone will start receiving letters in the mail over the next couple of weeks. It's due to a fault in the EPS electrical connection that can cause the power steering assistance to cut out and you lose power steering whilst driving. It's not a safety related recall so won't be publicised in the media....

The fix is to inject 5 to 10ml's of an electrical conductor into the harness for the EPS.

Amin435

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS
Hey everyone I'm new here, I had a question to ask I've bought a VF SS and I drive it on daily basis work etc. my work is only 9 km away from where I live, would 9 km be enough for the engine to reach its temperature also with moisture in the crankcase mufflers, or it doesn't matter considering its a modern car ?

Chainsaw

Reaction score
Members Ride
My14 VF SSV Redline
A question to those in the know... Recently attempted to bolt on an X-Force cat back onto my VF SSV Redline ute. Fairly simple I thought as I've done a few exhausts on other cars. Anyway long story short, the catalytic converter flange has a bit of a weird set up. It's not like a regular flange, it's got a clamp that goes over a flared pipe. I spoke to X force and they said they just slide off, but f#%ked if it know how. Anyone else confirm what they said? Or does the new syste, need to be welded on?