Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VF Random chat thread

KING46Calais V

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 VFII Calais V 6.2L Sed
Can anyone tell me why my VF car antenna picks up distant FM stations better than my dedicated outdoor FM antenna that is plugged into my home sound system?

Last edited:

Forg

Reaction score
Members Ride
Regal Peackock VF SS-V Redline Wagoon
Can you t-piece the FM aerial into the TV antenna?
I‘ve generally tended to get better FM reception at home than in the car, just shoving a 2m long piece of coiled-up COAX into the antenna plug … and TV antennas have always been the bee’s knees for me!

KING46Calais V

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 VFII Calais V 6.2L Sed
Can you t-piece the FM aerial into the TV antenna?
I‘ve generally tended to get better FM reception at home than in the car, just shoving a 2m long piece of coiled-up COAX into the antenna plug … and TV antennas have always been the bee’s knees for me!
It an outdoor FM antenna that goes down to a wall plate then to the receiver via coax cable

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
Geez Louise - stop drinking the wrong Kool Aid.
We all know the vax was implanted to boost all reception.
My vaccine was 3G optimised so I’m left feeling that I'm not fully immunised now after the carriers shutdown 3G :mad:

Oh the conspiracies :p

Forg

Reaction score
Members Ride
Regal Peackock VF SS-V Redline Wagoon
That's why "they" urge you to get the booster shots, silly.
I'll bet the 3G capabilities were interfering with 4G & 5G connectivity ... do you think it's a coincidence that they're now recommending a yearly shot just as the 3G network is shut down?!

I just hope that the messy 4G<-->5G transitions I get around my house, which cause dropouts unless I lay the phone flat somewhere, give the mind-reading baby-adrenochrome pizza-shop lizard-people headaches as I walk around.

Last edited: