Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VF Redline VCM and Tune booked in

executer

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS-V 2015
I am not sure. I
guess they did as they did 4 runs but I don't have the results of a before run.

We44pn

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV
Quick question. The infill panel and the fascia wings. Are they worth the extra $150? I mean besides engine looks are they needed? What have you guys done

villn808

Reaction score
Members Ride
Quick question. The infill panel and the fascia wings. Are they worth the extra $150? I mean besides engine looks are they needed? What have you guys done

The infill panel is a good idea bro, or you are left with an odd looking hole. The side facia panels are up to personal preference, but they are definitely not needed. Depends if you want to cover things up or not. I just got the infill.

738799EF-621E-47E3-A7EA-7CB05999DBC8_zps6kvlurxh.jpg

panhead

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cars
All up $150 isn’t a bad price when you look at the cost of parts and accessories these days.

You definitely need the infill panel otherwise you look through the hole down onto the black plastic inner guard.

The facia panels are for those that want a factory look but personally I would rather leave them off like villn808 has.

I love the mechanical look you get without them and it makes the engine bay look tough as and even more so if you do some of the tidying up like on villn808's car.

Last edited:

villn808

Reaction score
Members Ride
I love the mechanic look you get without them and it makes the engine bay look tough as and even more so if you do some of the tidying up like on villn808's car.

Ha, long way to go!

We44pn

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV
Understood. Ye I think I like the open look better too. So infill only it is. Cheers fellas

panhead

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cars