Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VF Series 2 Quarter Mile Times

yescooling

Reaction score
Members Ride
Dream a commodore redline
This might save you some time
[/QUOTE]

Ty very handy XD

yescooling

Reaction score
Members Ride
Dream a commodore redline
interestingly, according to Holden manual would be a tenth faster. But it seems 6 speed auto is doing a better job.

Dr migg

Reaction score
Members Ride
2015 VF Calais V 6.0
This was a pretty cool read Flo Rider, It will be interesting to see what happens with some good MT tyres on there.
I am only a short time away of giving you a run in my cammed Calais.:D you still have the extra hp from the LS3 but i have the slightly lower diff gears. Will be a really interesting test if we can race each other both cammed but with yours OEM diff. You will probably still have the win since the HP is there.
Still good fun though. I got to get me some rims and Slicks for the back as well, I reckon i could make my current times better with that alone!

SS Flo Rida

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Series II SS W375
This was a pretty cool read Flo Rider, It will be interesting to see what happens with some good MT tyres on there.
I am only a short time away of giving you a run in my cammed Calais.:D you still have the extra hp from the LS3 but i have the slightly lower diff gears. Will be a really interesting test if we can race each other both cammed but with yours OEM diff. You will probably still have the win since the HP is there.
Still good fun though. I got to get me some rims and Slicks for the back as well, I reckon i could make my current times better with that alone!

Either way it will be close and fun Bruv! Scott from sureshift put evoke rear disks on his ve so he could run a 16 inch rear wheel with 60 series ETs so I'm looking to do that now

Daniel Souza

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 Wagon SSV Redline
img_1563-jpg.189282
img_1565-jpg.189281
Vf2 SS Redline Wagon
Competitive mode
S mode auto
E10
Stock as
There was another wagon getting virtually the same time and the only difference was 98 premium

Time slip and Torque app results attached ( OBDLink MX adapter)

Davison

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY16
img_1563-jpg.189282
img_1565-jpg.189281
Vf2 SS Redline Wagon
Competitive mode
S mode auto
E10
Stock as
There was another wagon getting virtually the same time and the only difference was 98 premium

Time slip and Torque app results attached ( OBDLink MX adapter)

Any reason behind E10? Factory recommends premium in the LS3.

dgp

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II SSV Redline
Flo Rider, what coupling did you replace the standard VCM item with? I have thought about this but gave up thinking I would never be able to join the MAF and CAI with the short space available given that the OTR has no movement in it.