Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VF SS rwhp

VFSSVUTE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Commodore Ute
Hey guys. Just curious to see what rwhp people are getting after a tune with a 3" full exhuast system and a cold air intake. Just so i have an idea what mine may make when it goes in for a tune.

offshore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline
I got 256kw with OTR and DF 3inch and 1 7/8 headers in my VF redline. Pretty conservative tune. Soon to be upped because the L77 is getting removed next week and LSA going in with overdriven balancer and pully and injectors :beer chug:

benSSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Ute
252rwkw... and seen as high into the 260's.

VFSSVUTE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Commodore Ute
Ok then. i though they figures would of been higher as a mate has one with a 2.5 catback and cold air and he got 265rwkw(356rwhp)

offshore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline
Depends on the dyno they all read differently also autos tend to read a bit lower. Mine is a manual though.

VFSSVUTE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Commodore Ute
Ok the. His is auto

offshore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline
Yea only reason i got 3 inch and 1 7/8 ceramic headers was because of the supercharger going on now changing to the motor swap.

Towcar

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina Wagon
Ok then. i though they figures would of been higher as a mate has one with a 2.5 catback and cold air and he got 265rwkw(356rwhp)

That is very close to what my brother got on his 07 VE SS-V he has a 3 inch, extractors, no cats OTR and tune.

Hi is an auto.

Foggsy

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 VE SS Sedan M6
I got 256kw with OTR and DF 3inch and 1 7/8 headers in my VF redline. Pretty conservative tune. Soon to be upped because the L77 is getting removed next week and LSA going in with overdriven balancer and pully and injectors :beer chug:

Have you considered doing a bumpstick and valve springs instead of or in addition to more boost? The standard cam is about the same size as a bog stock LS1 cam. you could fit something that had about 15-20 degrees more duration and about 580 lift with a 115 or slightly wider LSA and have a smooth idle, not lose any bottom end and really get the heads working in addition to the blower....just a thought.