Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VF SSV Series 2 - Blackout Packs - Does anyone have any pics?

villn808

Reaction score
Members Ride
Mine with the black surrounds plus stripes (the stripes on the bottom outside edges of the front bar have been removed to highlight the curve of the bar)

Nice wheels bud haha. They look great on that colour too! Did you get them through Daniel?

panhead

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cars
Nice wheels bud haha. They look great on that colour too! Did you get them through Daniel?

Thanks mate and yes the rims came from Daniel.

I’m not a fan of black rims and I’ve done red Utes before and always found that silver rims really pop the colour where black just gives the car an overall dirty look.

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline Sedan - A6 Spitfire MSE...
Panhead - That is one nice looking ute. I don't know why, but that colour just seems to suit the ute more than the sedan. Love it!

Paulie81

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY16 VFII Prussian Steel SS-V Redline Manual
does anyone have pics of a SSV in Prussian steel with Blackout kit?

dgp

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II SSV Redline
Panhead - That is one nice looking ute. I don't know why, but that colour just seems to suit the ute more than the sedan. Love it!

Agree, and the wheels look bloody grouse mate.

Paulie81

Reaction score
Members Ride

thanks. Don't know why I'm finding this such a tough decision! Definitely want the side vents in black. Just can't decide on the front. Some users have gone chrome front grills but with black DRL surrounds. Wouldn't mind seeing photos if any floating around?

dgp

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II SSV Redline
Paulie, why not get both?
I have ordered my Redline in heron white with the blackout kit supplied but not installed. That way, I can pick and choose and change if I want to.

Last edited:

HSV085

Reaction score
Members Ride
16' VF2 Redline, 17' VF2 GTS
thanks. Don't know why I'm finding this such a tough decision! Definitely want the side vents in black. Just can't decide on the front. Some users have gone chrome front grills but with black DRL surrounds. Wouldn't mind seeing photos if any floating around?

Can help you out with that too, either way you can't go wrong but i personally like the all blackout look.

Paulie81

Reaction score
Members Ride
Thanks HSV. Hmm i like it. Don't think ill go the sports armour though. Where do you find these pics???