Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VF sunroof module location

M

mwb235

Does anyone know where the VF sedan sunroof module is located? Is it under the roof trim somewhere or under/behind the dash? I think it has a 9-pin plug going into it. Thanks

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
The sunroof wiring goes from BCM to the sunroof switch mounted within headlining (near the rear vision mirror) to sunroof motor itself. The sunroof module is the cassette hardware that the glass panel slides into and that assembly itself bolts to the roof itself, all covered by the headlining.

Note that the above is according to the VF workshop manual. It seems there is no sunroof module, in the sense of an electronic module that controls the sunroof, as far as my quick look through the manual highlighted.

M

mwb235

Sorry skylarking i just figured it out. I was using my gregory's/haynes wiring diagram. I reslise now the sunroof motor is part of the so-called "module" ans are the one unit, under (above? ) the front interior light assy in roof. The wiring plug i was looking for was staring me in the face. Silly me...