Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VG 355 stroker

Emackulation

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
'92 HSV VP GTS
LOL@ Foam.

About time you posted a thread...sheesh. Hehe, good job with the car. Losing your liscence isn't always a bad thing is it lol. It would be great to see it on jewtube.

10/10 for effort and enthusiasm.

EvoVIIIJDM

Got Evo?
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
Evo VIII JDM
ive seen the car once but that was a looooong time ago. Be good to see it again some time.

Boonz

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
green 355 VG ute
car looks awsome man been wondering if there was eva a write up of this ute not a fan of the chrome rims but with the type of paint uve got they do match so its not a bad thing there :p ne chance 2 share a cost on the build 2 date?

well i liek the 18's that are on it now.... i should get a few more pics of it outside somewhere.

probably cost me about $37-38,000 give or take by now... doesnt take long to add up after youve put all the bills together:p but i dont wanna think about that i just wanna drive the thing:)

whens the next SA cruise? might come out for a drive

EvoVIIIJDM

Got Evo?
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
Evo VIII JDM
well i liek the 18's that are on it now.... i should get a few more pics of it outside somewhere.

probably cost me about $37-38,000 give or take by now... doesnt take long to add up after youve put all the bills together:p but i dont wanna think about that i just wanna drive the thing:)

whens the next SA cruise? might come out for a drive

21st june. the option was for murray bridge way, could tag along there. visit the poll mate.

RVN 355

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN SS 355
Very nice,also have seen this ute once few years back sounded nice as back then and luv the vyss interior

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
Benny, right now I'm doing an emergency tune for a stroker from your town, they said there is some drags on in Mildura next weekend that they want to race at. You should go too :) see who is home town champ

Boonz

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
green 355 VG ute
whos the person your doin the tune for??

i cant i have to be in adelaide for my sisters 21st :p so probably not a good idea to be driving the next day haha....

i should have enough saved by this time next year to put me into the low 12's.... i know theres a few tough strokers around that are built to be run N/A. mines just a cruiser till the charger comes and then il see how i go down the 1/4 :)

RVN 355

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN SS 355
All you need now is RVG 355 PLATES :) hint hint nice green machine once again

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
For the love of god don't go those gay plates suggested above!!!