Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vh hybrid

NOT.BT1

Bogan pride
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VN exec project vh in the shed
that looks sweet as mate i'm going to start on my boot install soon but im useing blue neons instead of green hope it turns out like yours dude thats trick:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

brohawk

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp calais
yer its alot nicer on the eyes than my last one. just make sure u do wot ive down with the new ones and use ample neons but hide them so the globes cant be seen makes it look 100% better. unless ur running such small ones like down the sides of the amp then there just bright enough to not blind u but still look nice

phat_com

VR IS A BEAST WITH NEW V6
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR s2 Acclaim/VK IS GONE :(
Hell yea! the new mods are sweet and i'll have to get me one of those spare wheel covers!
How think was the mdf you used on the parcel shelf?
Goodwork man!

brohawk

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp calais
just a lil update the dizzy shat itself on Saturday so its been stuck at my mums place till today wen it gets taken in to be replaced ill keep every1 posted with progress

VKStevo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Exec
hope it all goes well mate getting it fixed, sucks that my old 1 didnt fit

86_calais

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vk calais
oh man thats goota suck! Looks like you have put some hard yakka into this car. Just one question, How did you get the old T-bar knob off and put the new one on and how do you pull the handle up to change gears?
thankyou for ant help you give and goodluck with any future mods you have in mind.

brohawk

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp calais
86 calais u just need to either yank the old one off ur get a scissor jack into the car and jack either side up 1 at a time then repeat till it come off piss easy

brohawk

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp calais
well i got good news and i got bad news got my car back yesterday after 5 days without it and took it out to check out a car a mate was buying, on the way back to my mates place we were sitting at a main intersection hes at the line and i was just behind, he took off spun the wheels in 1st and chirpped into second i took off normally after him. As were booting along coppers come racing up so i slowed down my mate booted a lil harder, any way they pulled me over and **** right in between 2 bloody round abouts :p "smart cookies these ones" the the proceeded to look over the car under the hood and all and he asked me if i did any of the mods n im like no i bought it this way, he then went on to tell me it was to low all round especially at the rear without even measuring it. and he also defected me for my sports wheel. i have a week to drive it then i can only drive it to and from a place of repair, i already have a new ADR approved steering wheel and my new king low springs are in transit and will be fitted monday then its off to the cop shop to get my defect extended 8 days till the 19 th wen my regency checking appointment it.

they should only look at the height and the steering wheel as it is recorded as only a minor defect with a part inspection so ill kepp you posted on its progress

brohawk

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp calais

my perty new sticker :p

new compliant steering wheel

ohhhhhhhhhhh yer A.D.R approval sticker try and defect it now ****ers :p