Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vh hybrid

brohawk

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp calais
well small update should be getting tinted this weekend. and the trans should be out either this weekend or next to be sent off to get kitted and hi stall and the engine will be degreased and new gaskets fitted while waiting for it to come back then the whole thing will slide inplace of the 173. i have also got my hands on a set of stock 180 sx seats when my mates gets her race seats for it and i fit them the standard buckets will be mine to put into the vh :p ohhhhhhh yer comfy :p

Jo3_Blo

HZ Holden Fanatic
Reaction score
Members Ride
WB 1 Tonner, VS Ute
ive seen an 9sec 202 lj torana in street machine 600rwhp so anything is posible get a copy of the latest street machine there is a guide to getting 300 plus hp from a 202 with no turboes supercharger or NOS its a very interested read

:ranting: I missed out on last copy of SM, the one with the Smoty winner (HQ One-Tonner) And most likely won't get this one either! Or the next or the next! :ranting: :cry:

Boonz

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
green 355 VG ute
not if i get a 350 holley and tune it right. then it will give v8s a good run for there money. and i just straight out dnt like efi engines.

ive got one pic of my first ever proper burnout wen i was doubble defected and it looks killer

do you want a 350 holley and a speco manifold for a blue motor??? ive got one here all it needs is a needle and seat i got it with a motor i bought off an old guy.... i dont think he had any idea what it was lol:)

brohawk

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp calais
not to sure wot way im going to go yet peanut but cheers any way.

yer wes has been a while yet its going great just no time to work on it coz im at work all week now so its good coz i have the cash to do stuff just no time to do it

brohawk

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp calais
car is up for sale serious offers accepted if it reaches my price than it will be sold if not it will be taken out of commission and used as a project car

Goon

Scientific Tuning
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY CUSTOM.
What ride do u have in mind now? i can't belive your selling her :( and your so far away.. try not to sell her to someone whos going to wreck it. but yeah what can u do..

brohawk

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp calais
not to sure goon but it will be later model whatever it is. im sick of fixing the same problems over n over again and having so many lil things that are just worn out.

i could get a s2 vs with 170,000k in imaculate condition with alloys for cheap but im not sure if or wen exactally the owner is selling it