Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vh sl/e 2 tone green commodore how much is it worth original condition myt sell !!!

c2105026

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VTII Commodore Olympic, 2012 Ford Focus ST
I'd say 8-10k, but 'full original condition' could mean it needs the odd repair, or needs the odd cosmetic blemish rectified.

RACE5L

Solid cammed
Reaction score
Members Ride
VH 355
Green is the colour that is less desired, 253 wont help. The big $$ ones are 308 and are Indigo(blue over silver) or Cabernet(red over silver). 6g is probably the highest price if done right and depends on options and originality too. Ive just finished stripping one I picked up for $1000. I cant even give the green velour trim away in good nick lol...

jcvhsle

Reaction score
Members Ride
vh Sle 4.2, ve SSZ z wagon
Green is the colour that is less desired, 253 wont help. The big $$ ones are 308 and are Indigo(blue over silver) or Cabernet(red over silver). 6g is probably the highest price if done right and depends on options and originality too. Ive just finished stripping one I picked up for $1000. I cant even give the green velour trim away in good nick lol...

I may need to contact u about the trim

nathanmuscat

Reaction score
Members Ride
vh sle

i have a white one with original 308 red interior 127 kms on the clock how much is that worth if restored !

SL/ENUT

The SL/E Fanatic!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VB SL/E 5L
Hard to say. Ones like that, with the few come out with TH350 would be worth a bit.

SL/ENUT

The SL/E Fanatic!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VB SL/E 5L
Some VH SL/Es came out with the M38/Turbo Hydromatic(TH) 350 transmission with the 308 motor Not sure on how many were made. Later on all 308 powered VH SL/E had the M40/Trimatic auto transmission standard.

RACE5L

Solid cammed
Reaction score
Members Ride
VH 355
I may need to contact u about the trim
PM me with what, happy to send smaller stuff if here.

i have a white one with original 308 red interior 127 kms on the clock how much is that worth if restored !
I'd say 8-10g if all original and in near new condition with most/all options, could come across someone willing to pay more.
I sold you some doors etc in Appin a while ago?

DerekP

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SL/E 5.0
Some VH SL/Es came out with the M38/Turbo Hydromatic(TH) 350 transmission with the 308 motor Not sure on how many were made. Later on all 308 powered VH SL/E had the M40/Trimatic auto transmission standard.

Was it an option with the VH? Mine is a Jan '82 build and has a Trimatic, not sure if it is just the very early built VH's or if it was an option, but you are right there are very few TH350's in VH's. Still, a trimatic on standard 308 is not so bad.

SL/ENUT

The SL/E Fanatic!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VB SL/E 5L
Not an option, standard. I think it was to clear the stock out, on VH SL/E and WB Statesman/Caprice's