Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vh SS

White VH SS

Reaction score
Members Ride
White VH SS 5l manual
Thanks for the info looks like mine been changed some years back good thing is she still an ss and I bought it as an sle as it was what I wanted it be goin back on road white with a injected 5l and 5 speed as motor and box was missing. I just happy I saved a icon from the scrap yard

connors

Reaction score
Members Ride
HDT Commodore VK SS Group 3
Hey Mate,

I just noticed your from Kempsey. The car wouldn't perhaps have the log books as I sold my car in Coffs and afterwards it lived on the mid North Coast. Apparently it was well used and had numerous paint jobs. Unfortunately I cant tell you numbers etc as I have no documents from the 80's. When I sold it it had about 20,000kms on it and it was about 18 months old. I did put a group 3 body kit on it as well as a HDT air cleaner.

img0005zjk.jpg

img0002uds.jpg

img0003ei.jpg

I wonder.

Cheers

White VH SS

Reaction score
Members Ride
White VH SS 5l manual
I picked it up down central coast been sitting for long time had no kit on it and had been really bad looked after had so much paint on it I've had to strip it compleatly back to steel and start again