Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[VIC] a urgent message for all members in or around hoppers crossing

Status
Not open for further replies.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
I live in tarneit now, on my way home from a client tomorow will do a quick bypass past the local skate parks and werribee plaza etc.

I have to ask, why do you have SAS mates in melbourne? Surely they would be better suited to being on their base in anothe rpart of the country? :p

ratz26

worlds oldest noob
Reaction score
Members Ride
2001 VT equipe
thank minux...their on leave i guess lol...

guys i want to thank everyone but please understand that im not asking any of you to go out of your way..i just want to thank each and everyone of you for the help you are all offering me

vr94ss

walks barefoot
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SS '94/Subi B4 TT '01
thank minux...their on leave i guess lol...

guys i want to thank everyone but please understand that im not asking any of you to go out of your way..i just want to thank each and everyone of you for the help you are all offering me

I think I know what you're trying to say but just let it happen. I go out of my way to help people I don't know quite often. It's what I think communities should do. Give your thanks by all means but just accept that people want to help if they can, it's how we got to where we are as a species, we empathise with you, well I know I do. Not that I've really gone out of my way as others have suggested they will, I'm a bit far away so I'm doing my bit by proxy as my son lives down there. He's a good lad and doesn't mind helping others either. I will ring him again tomorrow night to see if he's heard anything. If he has but doesn't know where he is I'll ask if he can get a message to Jacob to ring you at least. Owen rides bikes(BMX) over at Hoppers Crossing quite often so ya never know.

I just really hope, having three sons of my own, that it all comes up heads for you all as finding him will only be the start of the solution.

Chin up!

ratz26

worlds oldest noob
Reaction score
Members Ride
2001 VT equipe
just letting everyone know that jacob has been found alive and well and is home again...
thank you everyone that helped me out and sent me messages of well wishes in to my message box
thank you again..its means alot to me that so many people that i dont personally know were so willing to help me out..
thank you all so much

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Great news mate!!!

Now get that leather belt out and give him some what for for causing you so much worry :p

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
Awesome news :)

DannyboyDS

Just hand me the pliers.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
I live in tarneit now, on my way home from a client tomorow will do a quick bypass past the local skate parks and werribee plaza etc.

I have to ask, why do you have SAS mates in melbourne? Surely they would be better suited to being on their base in anothe rpart of the country? :p

SAS do retire, my Dad did, however I don't think they ever go back to non military style of thinking.

Glad to hear your kid is back at home, people run away for allot of reasons, I just hope he can resolve whatever is bothering him.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
SAS do retire, my Dad did, however I don't think they ever go back to non military style of thinking.

OT

Does any soldier involved in frontline combat? I know I still think/act the same way I did while serving. Sure I only did the cadre, but it taught me some great life lessons.

Still keep in contact with my OC who got me to apply for the cadre(ex SASR, served in nam twice, brilliant man).

DannyboyDS

Just hand me the pliers.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
OT

Does any soldier involved in frontline combat? I know I still think/act the same way I did while serving. Sure I only did the cadre, but it taught me some great life lessons.

Still keep in contact with my OC who got me to apply for the cadre(ex SASR, served in nam twice, brilliant man).

Depends, some seem to adjust, others become alcho's like my uncle.

Status
Not open for further replies.