Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VK SS grp A rep

Ryan Sjah

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH'82 1.9 litre 4 speed
Your car is very awesome mate! Two Thumbs Up!
Just wondering for my VH, can i put MSD Coils for my engine and what type that fit well? What is needed to be repair/modified in the electricals for using it?
By the way what is the type of K&N Filters that you used and how much is the K&N Filter intake size from your carb?

AndyVKSSA

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR caprice 5ltr, VK group 3 rep 5ltr
If your wanting an MSD ignition i would probly lash out n buy the full set up with the msd computor aswell.you could probly use the same coil as i have, the blaster 3, it can be used with the factory elec dizzy but its recomended to use the MSD dizzy with it. is ur VH a 6 or an 8? if its a stock motor you probly dont realy need it, i only had mine put in becouse the whole set up was part of a deal i made on a car. As for the K&N filters i just went for the standard chrome top filter, set me back bout $200, not quite sure what u meen by the intake size from the carb tho? you meen how much more air flow has it given me?

AndyVKSSA

Reaction score
Members Ride
Got the Gilmer Belt drive fitted friday. looks sweet, just need to get a altenator slide made up so i can pull the belt tight enough. Also got the boot install and 12" sub fitted. ill try and get some up to date pics up soon

AndyVKSSA

Reaction score
Members Ride
Thought i would post a pic of my display at All Commodore Day.
Won Top VK aswell :thumbsup:

LS ONE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
Car looks killa!! nice n clean. good to see an old girl still cruising the streets :)

HAZZA-VN

Reaction score
Members Ride
BLACK VY SS :)
I love it seen it a few times sounds nice could do with some more torque though :) get those stats up, would look wicked with tinted windows, it looks to light in there i think anyways,

man do a skid next time, lmao joking looks nice as, Number plates FATAS8??? :)

Last edited:

HAZZA-VN

Reaction score
Members Ride
BLACK VY SS :)

terry1991

Reaction score
Members Ride
1994 VR Berlina Commodore
OMG i love the interior can u please take more pics of it like back seat more of the whole interior please! nice freeking car all together but OMG interior is so nice!!!
-Terry

AndyVKSSA

Reaction score
Members Ride

Dont realy have many interior pics yet, probly get more done when i get next photo shoot done along with the boot install witch should be all white vynal aswell