Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VK V3 EFI 5L V8 5 Speed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lamo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK SL + LH Torana + VZ Crewman
lol well craps everywhere atm because i've run out of space, its all full of parts as you saw :p, will finish off the interior next week since i cant take the heater core out since i need it for roadworthy :(

What about a couple of those 12 volt hair dryers stuck under the dash instead?

Dirbatua

AWOL!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS Series 2
well i finally found the little plastic hat thingy which sits underneath the shifter on the T5 which means there wont be play in the shifter.

and all my Gaskets and **** has arrived so i can take the engine apart and redo all the seals and water pump etc.

Dirbatua

AWOL!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS Series 2
well still being lazy. been helping morton with the HQ more then working on this.

Got all the welsh plugs out of the engine and headers are gone, block has been flushed and the water pump has been changed, rocker covers are off and have a coat of paint on them which is drying atm, just need to drain the oil and flip the engine over once the rocker covers are on and take the sump off.

Oh and my EI badge for the boot arrived :p, yea i'm putting VK Calais lights on instead of the VL Calais ones now :p changed my mind, but the badges on the rear boot lid are all mint on this car, just a little dirty so i don't need to change the holden or the commodore badge so i'll keep the ones i got as spares.

IMG_1318.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.