Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vl Differential

D

dumpd6

SuperStar said:
Ok, dumped6, ive basically got what your saying.

But say i had a minispool in my diff, and i used it on the road. When i was doing a right hand turn/u-turn say. Would the car be making screeching sounds because the minispool would be making both wheels spin at the same rotation speed?

Is there any time when the diff will act like a open wheeler with a minispool in??

Im starting to sway towards the minispool atm. ;)

when your turning sharp yes the inside wheel will be Spinning sightly (wont all ways screech depends on the tyres)

and no it will never be like an open wheeler... all ways locked all ways both wheels turning at the same speed same time

and also if you get it done you will all ways have to make sure you have the same size rims on the back and same hight tyres

i wouldnt know exactly where to get them from im guessing a performance/ drag shop thay have adds in street machine etcfor them my mate done mine for me so i dunno where he got it from he just told me they cost $80