Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vl Wagon Project

corhijasna

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz ss commodore / WM Caprice V
just needs a bit of blending to match the panels and she will look sweet

GypsyNz

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vy Wagon Ls1 & Vn Wagon
Getting some more done on this - attacking the back at pres, mrs is away for a week & a half so if theres good weather i'm at it. Bought a different stain for the cabinets i'm going to make & as you can see from the floor support it looks good to - bought a new stereo for it to same as my daily. Awesome we head unit so finished the pod for that pretty much, will get some black vinyl paint for it at some stage soon. Well heres some pics........

GypsyNz

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vy Wagon Ls1 & Vn Wagon
Yeah going that way in the back for sure - i'm not one to follow the pack, got an idea in my head i'm running with. While not everyones cup of tea in my mind shes going to be a bloody nice wagon when shes done, up front it'll be grey & black pretty much. Will be using some led lighting front n back to, got some of that here already ......

corhijasna

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz ss commodore / WM Caprice V
sounds good and definitely go your way,too many sheep around if you know what I mean-lol

GypsyNz

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vy Wagon Ls1 & Vn Wagon
Been a bit slack updating this but i have been busy, passengers side is close to finished. I'm at the varnish stage on that side which is a pita, just bought a foam brush which is working 1000 times better. Last pics of the coat i just did, probably 2 more coats & she'll be mint. Long way to go in there but she's taking shape, just bought the l shaped edging i'll be putting round the top edge to.
Will be mounting an amp on the drivers side panel inside the rear door & bought a set of 440 Watt Pioneers 6x9's for her the other day - well heres a few pics........

GypsyNz

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vy Wagon Ls1 & Vn Wagon
Yeah shes coming up well - that varnish is Satin finish so drys flatter than the pic. Checked it before & that foam brush is the goods, heap better finish.....