Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VL Wont Start

Blueylj

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Commodore
so i done as you's have said pull side kick panel off LED working an tried wriggling the plug that plugs on the CAS nothting happened didnt fire up just wound over an over

Nackerz

Rollin
Reaction score
Members Ride
2 n/a vl's 1 twin turbo vl vn ss vy sv8

Blueylj

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Commodore
yeah fuel pump kicks in an have fuel... ill change the CAS an let ya's no how i went 9 times out 10 it is the CAS goin off everyone on this forum that has had trouble with spark.... this is a good site thanks for all ya suggestions fellers ..

Nackerz

Rollin
Reaction score
Members Ride
2 n/a vl's 1 twin turbo vl vn ss vy sv8

detox_nath83

Another VL Driver
Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Turbo Commo
sounds like CAS or the plug itself,,,, pull back rubber boot on the CAS plug and check the back of the spade connectors. sometimes corrodes in there and snap off... as well as put some INOX/WD40 in the plug as well

Blueylj

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Commodore
so went an got a price for the CAS $155 ..... thought i'd check on ebay an found them on there with 12months warranty for $78 think i no which one ill be buying car might be off the road a lil longer but dont think that will bother me lol... will let ya's no how the vl goes once it gets here an i've wacked it in..