Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VL Wont Start

Blueylj

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Commodore
thanks for the offer nackerz but i've already bought the one off ebay should be here friday or next monday..

Blueylj

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Commodore
was out at the wreckers here in broken hill an found a VL Wagon 5 speed manual with 81thou k's on the clock.. i asked about it it belonged to an old guy that died so the wreckers bought it an sat it out the back.. couldn't believe it not many around with km's like that on it..

detox_nath83

Another VL Driver
Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Turbo Commo
check my sig if u need a how to on changing the CAS....
hope this is the cause of your probs they are temperemental bloody things, moisture/dirt/ etc does not take much to wreck them as they are LED sensors

Blueylj

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Commodore
thx for that detox yeah i no how to change them have already pulled it apart an had a look at it when i pulled the cap off the was a fair bit of crap in it ... she's all cleaned up an covered up waiting for the new one.. hope this is the problem.

Blueylj

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Commodore
just wacked the CAS in an she fired up straight away.. running like a beauty. :) thanks for all ya help an suggestion fellers appreciate it heaps... i no where to come to if i run into anymore dramas... cheers

Blueylj

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Commodore
got the new CAS wacked her in an she started up straight away without missin a beat running beautiful now.... thanks for all ya suggestions an help fellers appreciate it.... i def no wear to come if i have any more dramas cheers..