Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VN 91 Calais

HAZZA-VN

Reaction score
Members Ride
BLACK VY SS :)
I got my front door seals kinda sagging at the top its annoying i tryed some gluey **** but it didnt do anything other than look worse and have like dryed up glue half on the roof linning any suggestions how i can fix that lol

88GreenVN

Next Exit Left
Reaction score
Members Ride
Dodge Ram Van 1500 5.2 V8
I got my front door seals kinda sagging at the top its annoying i tryed some gluey **** but it didnt do anything other than look worse and have like dryed up glue half on the roof linning any suggestions how i can fix that lol

Selley's all clear works a treat. Small amount on the hard face and put a small amout of electrical tape to hold it into place. I have fixed many Vn's this way:thumbsup:

HAZZA-VN

Reaction score
Members Ride
Lol i need a new roof linnin it looks crap i got heaps of pins in it lol but meh only gonna sell it

88GreenVN

Next Exit Left
Reaction score
Members Ride
The car ran on gas last night - the engine light going off all the time. The mechanic said this was normal for a gas car.

Picked up the heater "T" parts for the heater hoses. Rang the previous owner and asked about the heater core. He said it was not leaking when the gas was installed .......... Hmmmm should I risk it..... Connect it all up and flood the car :)

HAZZA-VN

Reaction score
Members Ride
Yeah when mine runs on gas i think its the Fuel pump light comes on, Because trying to pump fuel through when on gas is that why?

88GreenVN

Next Exit Left
Reaction score
Members Ride
Yeah when mine runs on gas i think its the Fuel pump light comes on, Because trying to pump fuel through when on gas is that why?

Was told that the ECU reports lean state and the gas cant react quick enough comaired to petrol.

And it's the engine light symbol.

88GreenVN

Next Exit Left
Reaction score
Members Ride
Heater connected up and working. Now just hope it holds together. Had to flush the core out as it had an air lock to start with.

88GreenVN

Next Exit Left
Reaction score
Members Ride
Car goes for rear window tint replacement in the morning. Should be a good test for the heater :)

88GreenVN

Next Exit Left
Reaction score
Members Ride
Window tint done - dropped the car off at 8:30 am on a freezing winter morning and arrange to pick up at 4:00pm. 200m from the shop he rings - "can you pick it up at 5 ish".

I pull in and they have only just started it. Trudged back to car and turned on the radio. mumble mumble. He could have let me know BEFORE I left home for the 20 min drive.