Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VN Diagnostic - EFI Live question

Chuff

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE V8 Calais
lsprewell said:
yup
I know EFI Live works, I just want a full working version, not the programable one...

I was under the impression that EFI Live V4 only allowed logging and some minor temporary adjustments like changing the rev limiter etc...

Can it do more?

CATCH! :D

lsprewell

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Exec to Calais
Chuff said:
I was under the impression that EFI Live V4 only allowed logging and some minor temporary adjustments like changing the rev limiter etc...

Can it do more?

CATCH! :D

No, that is why I said, I want version 4 full version, its only a logger and i dont think you can change the rev limiter at all, unless you have a programmable eeprom and even then....

The reason why I want it is that it logs your trip and you can replay your trip and view all your dash guages and see them moving , playing back your full trip. Its a great piece of software, and is really for logging data.

If you want something that diagnoses problems, than you best bet is a PICO Scope. (And this means, lifting up your bonnet and knowing what your doing)