Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vn gts

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
pretty sure its a NZ thing. i remember seeing a VP GTS at the wreckers over here. it was a NZ model, having no cats. it was a v6 with ss kit and wheels

88GreenVN

Next Exit Left
Reaction score
Members Ride
Dodge Ram Van 1500 5.2 V8
pretty sure its a NZ thing. i remember seeing a VP GTS at the wreckers over here. it was a NZ model, having no cats. it was a v6 with ss kit and wheels

Hmm I remember seeing a VP GTS memcal for sale at one time for a V6. At the time did not believe it.

How wrong was I.:)

stockies

Bannana
Reaction score
Members Ride
G6E Turbo
Theres a white GTS VN that lives around my way. Its a White 5 litre, with a group A bodykit??? I think. Its got the big "GTS" blue decals on the side and the older style HSV badges.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
definitly a NZ thing. there are a few models that we got thatyou boys in aussie never saw. just like the 4cyl commodores. from memory the VN GTS isn't anything fancy. not even sure if it got the SV3800 tune. was just the NZ exec with body kit and mags

check this, covers things quiet well Holden VN Commodore - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67

haha, non of the early 2nd gen commodores have CATS here in NZ. damn shame i wasn't doing this **** when we still had leaded fuel. leaded fuel with a decent tune would be killer. where abouts are you stocky?

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
haha, non of the early 2nd gen commodores have CATS here in NZ. damn shame i wasn't doing this **** when we still had leaded fuel. leaded fuel with a decent tune would be killer. where abouts are you stocky?

oh im in vic, saw the gts at pick a part. grabbed my ss side skirts off them. ive also seen a 4 cylinder VN at a car yard near me

88GreenVN

Next Exit Left
Reaction score
Members Ride
definitly a NZ thing. there are a few models that we got thatyou boys in aussie never saw. just like the 4cyl commodores. from memory the VN GTS isn't anything fancy. not even sure if it got the SV3800 tune. was just the NZ exec with body kit and mags

check this, covers things quiet well Holden VN Commodore - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Thanks for the link - added more info to my production web page.

Still have not found any more low serial numbers (like yours) which I now suspect were the first built VN's in NZ.

88GreenVN

Next Exit Left
Reaction score
Members Ride
Bloody weird ass Kiwi's lol. Why would they want a V6 GTS's and 4cyl Commodores. Sully as brue.

Because we sent the bits over to them:thumbsup: