Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VN heads or 355 stroker kit ??

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
Nothing but praise for the COME crank here. Work out your budget and cost everything, because it works out a lot dearer than its first seems to build a decent stroked engine, we learnt that lesson lol.

SLE Lover

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SLE
Nothing but praise for the COME crank here. Work out your budget and cost everything, because it works out a lot dearer than its first seems to build a decent stroked engine, we learnt that lesson lol.

Too True, I have decided to go with COME.I spoke to a bloke there for about 30 minutes today was very helpful and honest with no bullshit which was very refreshing can get the 355 kit from them for $1955 which is pretty good i think and am allowing another $3000 for for installation, machining etc does that seem right??
:)

VS TITANIC

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore
if you go heads, go the torque power duel plane. You will have to change your cam.
Prob best you do a stroker kit and massage your current heads, and fit bigger valves

What king of massaging mate, a normal shiatsu or will one with a "happy ending" get better results? :p

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
What king of massaging mate, a normal shiatsu or will one with a "happy ending" get better results? :p

you dug up a thread from 2009 for that shitty call?