Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vn sv le

doigs8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SS, VY 2 CALAIS
No worries mate. You didn't burst any bubble. The SV 3800 was a six, mine is a 5 speed V8. A bit different in my opinion. I didn't buy it as an investment, i'm not that stupid. I bought it cause I like it. Simple as that.

doigs8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SS, VY 2 CALAIS
Had a bit of a look at the car today.The engine has roller rockers fitted to it. Did these VN HSV cars have roller rockers? The car is pretty much how it was back in 1989 when it was new.

HÝPÕ-5L

Reaction score
Website
profile.myspace.com
Members Ride
Blown V8 94 VR Manual Ute
I know this was 4 years ago but what ever happened to this beast? I love them also, my dad's got one which he's been building for over 10 years now, that Last % its just sat in the back yard.... kinda sad coz i wont it finished but hes just lost interest and is going to waist. Im thinkin of offering him something for it so I can see it live another day on the streets.

Patty_vnsvle

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs 5lt
Hello, id like to start by saying hello im the now owner of this vn sv le, and im trying to gather the last few pieces to get this old girl up n running again, and would love if doigs8 could send me info on who he sold the motor two, as i dont wanna use a non matching engine