Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VN VQ VG VP History Thread

Wayz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V
Found this one at a local wreckers
DSC01112.jpg

DSC01108.jpg

DSC01111.jpg

DSC01113.jpg

r2e2

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 5L ute
Build number 1 should be saved not wrecked, gotta be worth fixing up.

hi_ryder

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
vp calais ls1, vp berlina 3.8L
geez i hope it dosent get parted out... looks pretty sweet

Shearer

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS ute
Even though that LE wagon is build No 1, there's a highly likely chance it's not the first 1st LE wagon to be built.

I've recorded several the VIN numbers (with the help from 88GreenVN :D) from HSV LE wagons and numbers are quite random.

Last edited:

zzxvtx

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais 5.0L V8
no not mine. i would not wish that upon anybody. why didnt that **** lazer next to it catch on fire

ducker85

Reaction score
Members Ride
09 VE clubbie R8

My VP met the same fate

Who was looking for VN SS group A stuff? I have heaps of HSV specs for VN and VPs now back at dad's including twin throttle body work shop manuals etc. here's a tease if you want more go on ebay and buy the VN HSV book pictured.

260220121358.jpg

260220121359.jpg

I also found this interesting it list prices for the 5th ann Sports wagon having V6 manual, V6 auto, V8 manual and V8 auto even tho there was only 5 made so who who ever was saying the manual was rare didn't know that

Also there's a genuine black VN SS group A Bathurst giveaway car for sale in unique cars for $110,00 1 of 2 cars in black I would assume it will end at on display

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
I also found this interesting it list prices for the 5th ann Sports wagon having V6 manual, V6 auto, V8 manual and V8 auto even tho there was only 5 made so who who ever was saying the manual was rare didn't know that
Keep in mind the list price is printed before they're built, so just cause it was an option for all those combo's, doesn't mean anyone ordered them ;)

Also there's a genuine black VN SS group A Bathurst giveaway car for sale in unique cars for $110,00 1 of 2 cars in black I would assume it will end at on display
For anyone who didn't know, they were genuine VN Group A's and still have the normal Durrif red paint code (on the compliance plate), since they were resprayed by a dealer, not from factory.