Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Volk wheels

czerwonyVN

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN 3.8 A4
rattattack1313 said:
czerwonyVN , you continually astound me with the amount of knowledge that can be jammed into one so young.................be good to put some of it into practice, hey???? I mean...where do you get all this??? do you just surf the net looking for all this, or have you actually owned these things, or dealt with these companies etc etc???????My appologies to you , Uncle H.....
i honestly couldnt tell if you are purely poking fun at me or actually asking questions that i should be posting answers to.... so which is it?

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
czerwonyVN said:
i honestly couldnt tell if you are purely poking fun at me or actually asking questions that i should be posting answers to.... so which is it?
He is taking a stab mate:unsure:
AirStrike :air:

czerwonyVN

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN 3.8 A4
ratattack, i have never doubted or undermined your wealth of knowledge and experience... so why the hostility? yes, obviously you will know more than me (about most things, but not all) and you have had 3 decades more to accumulate this knowledge and experience. i disbelieve, however, that my age should prevent me from forming my own opinions and expressing those opinions.

Uncle.H

Reaction score
Members Ride
SS Ute
ahh look at me not care'in at all me > :wave: <
I just want some help finding my wheels.

czerwonyVN

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN 3.8 A4
go into any of the major wheel shops and ask... if they dont supply, they'll either ship them in or track down an official distributor in your city for you. if they dont, they suck.
:king:

Uncle.H

Reaction score
Members Ride
SS Ute
Yup been there done that it wouild seem Rays are hard to get

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
Big O Tyres advertise rays on their website, might be worth a look.

Unit 2/4 Bridges Road, Moorebank NSW 2170
(Off Newbridge Road)

Phone: (02) 9824 3066
Fax: (02) 98243866

www.bigotyres.com.au

Good luck with it :)

R

rattattack1313

czerwonyVN said:
ratattack, i have never doubted or undermined your wealth of knowledge and experience... so why the hostility? yes, obviously you will know more than me (about most things, but not all) and you have had 3 decades more to accumulate this knowledge and experience. i disbelieve, however, that my age should prevent me from forming my own opinions and expressing those opinions.
No hostility from my side , fella...I just don't like smart-arse kids telling me things, when it is obvious they have never actuallly done these things themselves, but sound soooo convincing......so , when you start posting posts that are believe-able, like, things that have happpened to you personally,not just cut & pasted from other pages etc etc...
I mean, loook at this one.."go into any of the major wheel shops and ask... if they dont supply, they'll either ship them in or track down an official distributor in your city for you. if they dont, they suck"...how intelligent do you think people are????you don't think that maybe he came in here as a last resort???meaning he has already tried ringing around??????.we might start to take things you say seriously. when you post something useful...........by the way...see at the bottom of my post here??it says"I'd rather be an OLD FART than a young FLICKHEAD..I'm not the oldest in this forum, ( I turn 49 at the end of the year)but am the oldest Mod ( I think).....have been driving/riding since I was 14 & 1/2....yea mate...on the road well before you were born...I am probably older that your parents tooo...do you argue every point out with them????. ...and just about every post you put up is derrrogative.....this is a Car Forum , not the Debating Club...go to Yahoo politics roooms or something if you want to argue all the time....just frankly, I am getting REALLLY sick of this bickerring........Mods have more than enough to do, without chasing after you all the time....... so..... guess what....... you are on notice mate......... one more squeak........

Last edited by a moderator: