Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vp Calais International

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
I thought there was something fishy about it:D Looks nice Stealthy, i like it. Seats are starting to wear, not that you can help it, but ever thought of having them cleaned. I had a guy clean the carpets at my house when i as moving out, i couldn't believe how good they came up, i rang him back, and said mate wanna come out and do my car. He made the Calais seats and trims i just brought look like the day they were released!!! But you probably have spare seats anyway:bow:

Yeah they just need a clean, they come up mint when i can be bothered. I'm gonna hit up a company and see how much its gonna cost me to remake the inners material, as you can't buy it any more (plenty around in grey, just none in tan) cause i want to get a set of group A seats redone in the same style.

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Mine does, cant say if all do, may have been an option.

I've never seen the likes of a regular calais to be sure either.....:p

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
curious though. the vn ss group a seemed to use a normal manual console and it had a 6 speed too

Totally Different 6 speed, the Group A uses the German ZF box. Stealthy has the Tremec (Hecho en Mexico) that all the 6 speed Commodores use these days. So I guess the ZF box has a norrower shift pattern on the stick

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Totally Different 6 speed, the Group A uses the German ZF box. Stealthy has the Tremec (Hecho en Mexico) that all the 6 speed Commodores use these days. So I guess the ZF box has a norrower shift pattern on the stick

Is it the same H pattern? With Reverse next to 5th, or is the ZF reverse next to 1st?

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
That interior is ****in mint!

Too bad that price is what a good condition complete car goes for in SA, let alone in VIC lol